To resolute better health, bicycling is one of the best forms to do so. The best investment I made in late March 2012 is purchasing my new Trek. Thanks to Bike Doctor Frederick, meet my commuter, Trek 7.2 FX WSD, gloss berry, accessorized with cream rubber!
I made this purchase at The Bike Doctors of Frederick during their spring sale, saving me 20% off the original price! It’s a 13″ frame, comfortable for my 5’0″ height. Within the 10 months of owning this gem, I’ve set so many amazing short term goals that helped me grow mentally and physically. With a bicycle, meditation is met and possibilities are endless. This bicycle is where my adventurous nature begins. There are adventures to be had, start small or start big, as long as you’re starting.
In the last 10 months of owning this I’ve ridden…
- The 50 States Streets of DC (supported) 60+ miles
- Seagull Century (supported) 85/100 miles
- Trek Women’s Breast Cancer in Crofton, MD (supported) 30 miles
- Solomon’s Island 10 miles
- The city of Frederick, MD 100+ miles
- C&O Canal from mile mark 72 down (not consecutively..yet) 100+ miles
- Rock Creek trail of DC 30 miles
- Capital Crescent trail, Bethesda to DC 30 miles
- Mt. Vernon trail, Bethesda to Woodrow Wilson Bridge 40 miles
- Germantown, MD soccerplex 10 miles
- Sheperdstown, WV 10 miles
What kind of bicycle are you riding? What adventures do you plan with it?
Leave a comment